Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Even Slick Willie admits it!

If you read my first entry in this blog I want to let you know my post will eventually become more light hearted and not so cynical. I will talk about a variety of topics as soon as I get over this political nightmare. That being said I want to voice my opions on a few other things about our president elect. I hope with all my heart I am wrong about this guy, we as a nation cannot afford for me to be right. The point to all this is we don't know he hasn't built up a resume' of anything. He is a first term senator. If you ask one person you know "Tell me one thing Obama has done to make you think he can do anything that he says he will do." (and beleive me I have asked this question alot) I still haven't gotten a straight answer. Why? Because he has done nothing. As far as I can tell he has given good speeches. Another liberal champion even stated what I have been trying to get across to people. The fact that Obama is a creation of the media.
here is the Quote:
Another politician with a superb sense of timing, Bill Clinton, perfectly understood why Obama saw a golden, possibly once-in-a-lifetime, opportunity. The former president believed that the mainstream press, whose liberal guilt Clinton understood and had exploited from time to time, would act as Obama's personal chauffeur on the long journey ahead. "If somebody pulled up a Rolls-Royce to me and said, 'Get in'," Clinton liked to say, with admiration and maybe a little envy, "I'd get in it, too."
That's right William Jefferson Clinton. or as his friends call him Mr. Hillary. He said this last year. He saw this coming and knew how it was going to happen. But the media sure as hell didn't let that slip out during the campaign. My point is his record didn't come into play during the capaign because he doesn't have one. I'm just glad the secret service provides a driver to take him anywhere he wants to go because he hasn't been in D.C. long enough to find his way around without stopping and asking for directions. I will wrap up this post with one final thought, somone asked me this morning "What did you think of the election?" my response was "The best politician won." he said "don't you mean best man?" I said " After what McCain did for this country and his time as a POW, Obama will never be a better man."
You bought it America now we get to open the package.

No comments: